Room for two adults and two little kids IIRC.
Not much distance between the back of the doors and the back window.
Ah, here's a very good pic, and in the color of the one I almost bought around
1990.
https://www.favcars.com/wallpapers-honda-prelude-1978-83-256735.htm

The 1991 Si with variable valve timing and rear wheel steering looked like this.
Big change in 13 years since 1978.
https://www.favcars.com/honda-prelude-si-vtec-bb4-1991-96-images-50626