Interesting.

After reading your email I went to the Island of Large Wimmen and did some
searching. There is a company called “Zosi” that is all over this stuff to the
point where they sell so many different models and setups it’s mind numbing to
look at them after a while.

They offer an 8 channel DVR with four outside “bullet” cameras and no hard
drive for like $80. I’ve got a bunch of 3.5” hard drives laying around , so I
may risk the $80 and see how this works. No matter what I have to run cables,
so whether they’re Ethernet or coax doesn’t really matter.

Hmm.

-D