BTW, is that E500 the W124 MB worked with Porsche on?   They're incredible cars I'm told...

LarryT

On 12/27/2019 7:13 AM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes wrote:
Are there multiple fuse blocks in the 211. This E500 I have i vaguely recall
has 2 or 3 scattered here and there. Also the aux battery can go bad and cause
issues.

--FT
Sent from iPhone

On Dec 26, 2019, at 11:11 PM, Larry Turner via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>