I arrived near midnight to ANC, the snow had been falling for a bit over five
days, temps dropping to -17c over the past week.  This morning, temps were
climbing to +2c, melting the compacted snow/ice tracks in the driveway.  The
longer I stay here, I am sure I will be able defeat winter weather with ease.
My tenure here has resulted in record high temps in town and drought.

clay