We have been metric in Canada for about 50 years. One gets used to it.  Most of
the world runs on metric. No idea why the US holds out.Sent from my Galaxy Tab®
-------- Original message --------From: Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: 2019-12-30  8:11 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Mercedes
Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com> Cc: Buggered Benzmail
<buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com> Subject: Re: [MBZ] This weeks storm of the century
C is for Commie unitsF is for Freedom units--FTSent from iPhone> On Dec 30,
2019, at 9:05 PM, Clay via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:> > Fake
degrees.> > I was raised in places with celsius, so understand that.  I like
knowing that water freezes at 0c and I will not live to see a 100* day.  To be
much more exacting, I should learn Kelvin, but that just scares the crepes out
of folks when you report temperatures.> > It also tends to irritate SWMBA when
I tell her how cold it is, as she is not metric minded > > clay > > >> On Dec