Well, you and Jaime both have good stealers nearby.  Few stealers have parts dept's willing or capable of obtaining parts for 20-50 yr old cars.

The CC is the only option for many of us.

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 1, 2020 at 5:44 PM
Despite my snarkiness, I am in total agreement with Jaime. Yes, both of us have “deals” with *our* dealers, but even taking that out of the equation when the factory part isn’t that much more cost-wise *and* far superior in construction then the aftermarket alternative, why wouldn’t you buy from the dealer?

That and because this is a mission critical part. You sure as heck don’t want an LCA, bushings or ball joint coming unglued while you’re flying down the highway…

-D