On mine I disabled that pci card in device manager that said it needed a
driver. I’m doing the install again right now and it appears to actually
install windows 10, because it boots into it then downloads updates. It’s
currently at 13% on updates. Will see if it works this time or not. I am not
sure how far into updates it got before but I’m pretty sure it has at least
made at least this far.

Well just restarted and now it’s undoing changes so failed again.

Sent from my iPhone