The snowmobile club guys love ether. We've got a big Case mowing tractor that
we've locked up repeatedly with ether. I think that one's issue is the IP, if I
prime the snot out of it it'll start without ether.
The first time I saw the ASV having trouble starting they sprayed it and then
hit the heater button. Fortunately I don't think it was working at the time. I
freaked out when they told me "oh thats the glowplugs"...
The Pisten Bully (MB content, its got an MB engine) has no glow plugs and has
an ether system built into the cab which sadly doesn't work anymore.
-Curt

    On Friday, January 10, 2020, 11:31:51 AM EST, Dan Penoff via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 And be sure to never use starting fluid/ether on one of these. I have seen the
results and it’s not pretty.

-D