That’s quite true, too, Randy. More so if you’re doing things on your own, that
is, designing your own prints.

I found that by reading a lot of the notes with the files on Thingverse as well
as researching my printer in various online forums that I’ve got an idea of how
to print things consistently and that require a minimal amount of finish work.
A lot depends on the design itself, too.

-D