The rear impact strips are still available.

No idea on the rear bumper cover, but there are a bunch of aftermarket
options including whole amg kits from Lithuania and other places. I dont
know of any that are good; I have an OE front and a Lithuanian front so I
will compare them and see what I find. Still in box out front.