And because a bunch of places are jumping the gun and forcing renewables, like
cities banning gas stoves.Electric stoves suck and, for now anyway, pollute as
much as gas stoves do, in some cases they probably pollute more.
"Renewable" also doesn't mean "no pollution". My renewable energy wood stove
makes smoke every time I put in more wood but its "renewable smoke" I guess...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 3:52:20 PM EST, Allan Streib via Mercedes