To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Why no 320CDI choice for the new GL?

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, the ML DOES come with the CDI. It must be ordered that way, like EVERY other car you purchase from MB! I use to think the same exact way, till my plant contact set me straight and told me how it is.

Luther

~Agree - I would have thought the ML would have been a perfect fit for a
~diesel -
~
~Also - in Europe, I read that over 1/2 of the S class new car sales had
~diesel engines.
~That would be my "dream MB" - a 96-99 S Class with a large turbo diesel -
~The ultimate in luxury. I know the W140 is supposed to be vault like -- and ~never having driven a W140 or the newer S CLass (W220?) I can't really speak ~from experience but I would suspect the newer S Class would be close to the ~W140 in luxury and ride quality - probably not as good build quality as the ~W140 but it'd be nice to have the option. I'd like to see some on the used
~car market -
~
~Oh well - I wonder of MB listens to the public?
~
~Sincerely,
~Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D Turbo)
~A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net
~For Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
~Weber Carb Stuff http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs
~http://members.rennlist.com/my_911/Index.htm For my Paint Job Info