99.

I went out and put the wifi OBD reader on it.  Had some code for secondary air injection system which I cleared.  Car started fine and ran ok, threw no codes, all the parameters it could see while running looked fine.  I'm guessing there is some loose connector somewhere, maybe got wet in the rain, I jiggled everything again, nothing seemed particularly amiss.

I put the fancy computer on it, it will not talk to the car through the OBD port, it has the round 35 (or whatever) pin connector so I plugged that in, DAS read all the systems and showed some faults in ME2-SFI (Motor Electonics 2) but when I tried to drill down it started HHTWIN which crashes on this computer after I try to read stuff.  I think the software is bad, I need to talk to the Chinee and see if I can get that sorted.

But the car is running OK and nothing seems to be amiss, it occasionally runs rough at idle, might die when I first start it cold, but that is at low rpm and smooths out at higher RPM and won't die if I immediately give it some gas.  So I don't know at this point exactly what it might be as the S/W won't read it. Bah.

--FT