https://apnews.com/10ec56acb06c19fbb92844f32afe7cf2

Chinese lego buildings.

Maybe the WooHoo Floo will be over in time for the “Construction” to begin.

Not that much floating shipping, but loads of air cargo through ANC.  I am not
sure if there has been a significant reduction in trade here, though I am not
being awoken by 747 engines spooling up in the wee hours of the morning the way
I used to last year, or this before the holiday season.

The price of Alaska crude dropped below Brent the other day, but picked up a
few bux this morning.  With the reduction in sales to the asian polluters,
maybe there will be a significant drop in temperatures this spring and summer.

clay