So I think you are right about the winds last Friday, on Saturday I noted
there was a lot of trucks pulling containers again.  However today, no
wind, and truck traffic was down again.

Market keeps going up up up, new highs nearly every day.  Maybe I was
pre-mature, but I'm still going to keep the cash that I took out last week,
which was a small percentage of my portfolio.

Read an article to today about the norks, they are denying that they have
any cases of Kung Flu to report, so that doesn't portend well given that
they share a border with China.
Max
Charleston SC