>No one wants to read anymore. Even within the >realm of training humans to run
>the big old nuke >plant, what used to be neat and tidy lesson plans on
>>systems and components have now evolved into >YouTube type videos or VR
>sessions.

Both types of media have their place. For facts,  knowledge, and some
entertainment, reading is my preference. For some hands on type education, I
find video to be best. I always struggled with written assembly instructions
(insert tab a into slot b) when I was much younger. Watching someone do it,
even at double speed, the light goes on in my head and I say to myself "ooohhh,
that's how it's done". Podcasts and audiobooks have their place too. It's
pretty darn hard to read a book while you're driving.

Rick