Spaced repetition and hands on training is the basis of adult ed.    LIve training is always the best.   Curt and Dan are expert trainers for hands on, Live.

Yes, Max, a combination or reading, studying, and hands on instruction, and then implementing the new skills is a great way to convey knowledge.

However the video ( I didn't watch) that started my question was nothing more than to convey a few facts.   In that case, all I need is a little text to convey the facts.

Meade Dillon via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 9, 2020 at 3:12 PM
Perhaps it is the combination of time spent reading / studying which is
followed by visual or hands-on instruction that brings about the
transformation?