Very handy tool, once you train yourself to use it properly.
I have the industrial version of it. Input and output is 1 inch drive, and
I use it to remove lugs on the bus and the semi tractors and trailers.
Torque on the bus lugs is 425 psi, which presents challenges. Three axle
bus, with inner and outer lug nuts on the dual drive wheels.. makes a "lot
of lug nuts".
I have 1 inch air impact wrenches, however, wheel changes actually go
faster by breaking loose the lugs first with the 1 inch torque multiplier.