You've got a two pronged problem, its relatively heavy for its size and you
need to ship it pretty far. This is one of the reasons you're usually better of
buying something like an alternator locally. If its a reman you get the same
alternator, you don't pay shipping and you don't have to pay to return the
core...
-Curt

    On Friday, February 14, 2020, 1:50:37 PM EST, Dimitri Seretakis via