On 20/02/2020 8:59 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
  Hmm, I never thought of running the lights in series. It'd take some thinking
to figure out the runs though, you'd need to series and then parallel to keep
12v. Rarely do we have just 2 lights on a run.
The bulk of the amps goes to the range hood which, for now, is 110v. There are
12v options which I'm investigating. The one we have now is dying anyway.
The bulk of power use over time, especially during deer camp in November, is
charging phones and tablets. 6 guys each with a phone and a tablet requires a
lot of USB ports if not a ton of power...
We probably use 30ah @12v a day. Best charging I've ever see is 4.5a but thats
at the peak around noon. I'm thinking one other thing we should do is split the
two banks of panels onto 2 charge controllers, that way if one pair of panels
is shaded they won't negatively effect the other.

-Curt

How about a range hood from a travel trailer? Do they run on 12V?

RB