I know nought of electrons and wire diagrams, but figure you would be able to
jigger around the wires on the interior to fit the need.  What I do see that
would deter using 110v is that you have a 3hp motor.  Having worked in the pool
business, that is a pretty stout motor which would have been on  220v 30 amp
for pumps.

clay