Maybe I've fixed this?

Yesterday I diagnosed the fuel leak as poor seal at the fuel filter, which is
next to the second fuel pump. Had a new filter, so installed that with new
copper washers at the banjo fitting, fuel leak fixed.

Car started with no issues about 7 or 8 times (other than the cranking to fill
up the new fuel filter canister). Drove it around a bit, engine runs strong and
smooth, that was yesterday evening.

This morning it started fine when stone cold.

Maybe the old fuel filter was getting plugged up? I'm sceptical that a fast
drip leak at the fuel filter would cause a no start condition.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC