Anything that comes out of the UN (or World health org.) etc. is just another scam to rip off the US taxpayers.

I would trust non gummit doctors in the USA, and maybe germany (who has almost no non gummit dictors) and probably suiss.  I don't know if their doctors are gummit or free market.

Our 3 letter agencies, at least at the top, have shown themselves to less than honest.  So I'd take infor from places like cdc with a big sack o salt.   Probably some truth in there (in what they say) somewhere, but you have to dig.   Witness the BS spewed on behalf of the cdc by rosenstein's sister to try to set up the President for a "gotcha."  Then the real CDC folks stand with the President and say the opposite.   Another attempt by swamp critters to undermine the country.
Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 27, 2020 at 7:04 PM
I have read some disturbing stuff about the head of the WHO. We (the USA) can rely on...the USA and a few allies, but NOT China, and also NOT the UN.

Greg