Rick, I think 16k deaths from flu this season. Total predicted to be around 30k.

The market is reacting to how China and other Asian countries are knee-jerk
shutting down the affected areas, which impacts supply lines globally.

Blame the commies, or blame the globalists, regardless the market is driven by
emotion. Fear is winning against greed for now. I think fear will continue to
win for a bit. I may start getting back into the market tomorrow, the break
from trading over the weekend may allow the fear to fade.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC