If this guy is so sharp, did he, like I, see this coming a couple weeks ago and
sell out of the market at the top? I sold off a small portion to add to my cash
reserves, at the top, and I don't get paid to do this for a living. The right
advice, but too late to help, is of very little use.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC