it's called a buckle, or the male end. Buy a new assembly; there's no way to
get a new buckle on (that I can think of).

Sunil Hari

-----Original Message-----

From:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  [MBZ] Seat Belt Problem
Date:  Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:59 pm
Size:  1020 bytes
To:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Howdy -
On my '91 300D 2.5 W124 the thing that plugs into the female thing when I
connect the seat belts together (don't you love all these technical terms I
use??)  is broken.  It still snaps into place but the edges are shop and I
usually end up cutting my hand on the sharp edges as I buckle up -

Is it possible to replace just the 'male' buckle part or should I replace
the whole assembly?

Next question - where can I finds the parts I'll need?
TIA --

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D Turbo)
A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net
For Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
Weber Carb Stuff http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs
http://members.rennlist.com/my_911/Index.htm For my Paint Job Info