[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Howdy -
On my '91 300D 2.5 W124 the thing that plugs into the female thing when I connect the seat belts together (don't you love all these technical terms I use??) is broken. It still snaps into place but the edges are shop and I usually end up cutting my hand on the sharp edges as I buckle up -

Is it possible to replace just the 'male' buckle part or should I replace the whole assembly?

Next question - where can I finds the parts I'll need?
TIA --

I can find NO separate parts to the assembly - only the entire package, belt, buckle, real, and the explosive charge that tightens the seat belt in an accident. It's a safety item and can't be modified by law and it's expensive as I recall.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi (retired)