Levi Smith wrote:

"The seats are nice and firm, supportive and comfortable in my Sube.  I
find the ones in the Benz to have every disadvantage of a bench seat.
It feels like I'm riding on a worse/worn out version of the vinyl bench
seat in an 80' Dodge truck.  Given my springs are probably weak, but I
want seats that are firm, not springy, and with side bolsters for
support, not just "slidy".  The only slight advantage here is that the
Tex is probably easier to clean."

Now Come on - are you serious?

You are comparing the worn out horse hair seats of your 83 123 with the
seats in a 97 Subaru?  I bet the seats in a 97 KIA would feel better.
Think about how much "butt time" has been spent in that Benz.  Come on,
wait until the Subaru seats have 350,000 miles on them.

And you are complaining about a 123 diesel being slow as compared to a
1997 car.  Sure, I am positive your 123 will not be a fast as your
Subaru.  You are not comparing apples to apples.  You are comparing
apples to refrigerators. These two cars are VERY different.

Not trying to start a flame, but I just thought it was a really bad
argument to compare the two cars.

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL