A cousin (second cousin, first cousin once removed?) of mine is a convicted
rapist. He's in jail on a long stint now. His mother and grandmother of course
talk about how he was railroaded and its clearly all the women's fault. He was
caught repeatedly raping women in the back of his pickup truck. Much of my
great uncle's money was squandered trying to keep him out of the pokey...
-Curt

    On Friday, March 6, 2020, 3:23:42 PM EST, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes