That was his uncle and grandmother. The RV was given to his brother or half
brother, I forget. His mother was/is a bit of a tramp. Said brother committed
suicide after his grandfather died and the snowmobile has moved on to parts
unknown.
It was in fact an RV Cross Country which was 1977 only, a fairly rare machine
IIRC outlawed for racing in 1978...
-Curt

 Is this the same idjit that swiped the SkiDoo RV?