You're one of THEM?
Remember, there was a guy who tested and decided that sucking the oil up from
the top actually removed more old oil than draining it from below. I don't
remember it being a whole lot more but more is more...
My 2015 Jetta TDI can be drained from the top but the canister oil filter can
only be accessed from underneath and I've got a magnetic drain bolt so I might
as well drain it from the bottom.

-Curt

    On Saturday, March 7, 2020, 1:32:16 PM EST, Dimitri Seretakis via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 The best is the get under your car and remove the drain bolt type!

Sent from my iPhone