Sounds like someone is not happy to be beaten to it, should have got up earlier you know what the say about the early bird and all that.

Hendrik
who is not an morning person and only just an afternoon person

----- Original Message ----- From: "redghost" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes list" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 12:38 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Free Benz

The supposedly free 86 benz was already spoken for when I got there
this morning at 9:30.  It was an earlier edition 500SE.  It had sat in
the parking lot for at least the winter if not longer.  Had been hit on
passenger side softly, not too smelly, just old and probably clapped
out.

While looking in the trunk, some crazed woman in a car on the other
side of the lot hollers at me that she has the title, she has the keys,
it is taken, her church group got it, boy are they happy.  I think she
was trying to scare me away.  I told her that was great, just what her
church needs.

Then I did the math to figure out how long it was going to be before I
was tearing into it at the PnP.  I am pretty sure it will go through
the auction for a few months, and then be dumped for the $125.00 you
get for donating to the PnP.

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner