Let me try again, this link should work

https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2020/03/breaking-weve-got-vaccine-says-pentagon-funded-company/163739/?oref=d-mostread

" *A Canadian company says that it has *produced a COVID-19 vaccine just 20
days after receiving the coronavirus’s genetic sequence, using a unique
technology that they soon hope to submit for FDA approval.

Medicago CEO Bruce Clark said his company could produce as many as 10
million doses a month. If regulatory hurdles can be cleared, he said in a
Thursday interview, the vaccine could start to become available
in November 2021. "
Max
Charleston SC