Yesterday, there was a corona virus related death here, first of it's kind.
A woman was leaving Costco with her car packed full of toilet paper, so
full the passenger side window was blocked. She then pulled in front of a
loaded semi truck.
While injured and unconscious further injuries may have been the cause of
death as those who arrived on the scene may have stomped her to death while
fighting over the newly discovered supply of toilet paper.
Investigation to follow.
[sarcasm off].