I don't go to Walmart much but was at the supermarket last night. Other
than a few items like hand sanitizer, stock levels were pretty
normal. Plenty of produce, meats, and canned/boxed food.

Whoever makes Clorox, Lysol, Purell and those types of products must be
having a banner sales quarter.

I don't understand the hoarding of toilet paper. I have not heard that
this virus really causes gastric upset.

Allan