Yikes. I like cats, but I only have one, and she’s 16 years old. A rescue the
wife picked up on the side of the road in a thunderstorm. Weighed .8 lbs. when
she was rescued, vet said she’d be unlikely to live more than a day or two.

16 years later, she’s still here. Feisty yet lovable. Used to give the other
three purebred (Chartreux) cats we had pure hell as well as the wife’s former
Shitzu. Definitely a cat raised on the streets, outlived the others and
probably has another good 3-6 years.

-D