I went to the World of Wally this morning much later than I usually do - around
7:30 am (I usually go around 5:30-6:00 am).

It was packed for that hour on a Sunday.

I wanted to stock up on some vitamin C, despite having a week or two left, and
get some kitty food.

NO vitamin C. The vitamin and supplement aisle was destroyed, shelves were
empty. ???

Kitty food was plentiful, so at least we can keep the cat well fed until we’re
forced to eat her.

-D