Yup. I need to do this for my inlaws. Their kitchen light is an old round
fluorescent deal with a pull cord switch. Last time it failed I had to do some
major butchery to install a new ballast, next time it fails its going to become
a fan/light combo with a remote. They have high ceilings and it'd be wicked
hard run a wire back for a wall mounted switch...
-Curt

    On Sunday, March 22, 2020, 11:58:45 AM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes