I lowered my offer to $350, stating that since it’s not working I have no way
of knowing if it’s functional, and the lines and compressor are no longer
precharged, either.

Doubt that will garner any sympathy, but we’ll see. Worst thing is the guy
either counters or blows me off.

We’ll see. I closed on the old house today, I feel lucky.

-D