After last week's trip to the co-op I realized that we needed to institute a
limit on the number of times we allowed ourselves to go to the store. Its easy
to drive yourself crazy.
So today, after a week, we headed out to our local grocery store.We got there
at about ten after 8, I knew we wanted this to be an early day thing. I'd say
it was amazingly busy for how early on a Thursday we were there but this might
be the new normal. We were among the youngest folks in the store, unsurprising
considering it was just after senior hours.
There was plenty of food, maybe not exactly what we wanted but plenty overall.
I was a little surprised to find limited selection of pasta sauce, rice, flour
and eggs. Particularly on the egg front there were only bottled eggs, no
in-shell at all, there was a sign indicating they wouldn't have any until
tomorrow.Other than a couple boxes of tissues there were no paper products at
all, big section of shelves completely empty.

Chicken was in limited supply but there was some. There was plenty beef and,
interestingly tons of ham. We bought a little chicken but we've got loads of
moose, venison, and pork.
People were wary but polite, I didn't see any unpleasantness at all.
Most importantly I got a bottle of tonic water. We're hosting a "virtual happy
hour" Friday night and I need to be prepared. :)
-Curt