Same here - drank it as a kid, but stopped as a teenager, haven't since. I
read somewhere that most adults world wide are lactose  intolerant, it's
just those descended from Scandinavians who can drink milk past childhood.
even then, you often become intolerant. My father drank milk all his life
until he hit 70, then was suddenly intolerant.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:40 PM Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I gag when drinking plain milk - always have.  BUT I can tolerate it in
> cooking, coffee, cheeses, yogurt, etc.  Nor am I especially lactose
> intolerant.
>
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:23 PM Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:48:07 -0400 Dan Penoff via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Milk is yummy. 3-4 gallons a week consumption is pretty normal for our
> > > household.
> >
> > Yes, milk is yummy, and so is cheese. Too bad Shirley and I are lactose
> > intolerant ...
> >

> > Craig

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!