Im taking about in Tulsa, were we have 2 refineries. In OKC I don’t think they
even have any refineries down there but OK don probably knows. It’s the fact
that Quik Trip has a store on every corner just about so all other stores price
at whatever they are pricing at. They do not have that problem in OKC, more
competition there

Sent from my iPhone