I agree and its why I had to quit listening to Terry Gross which is too bad,
at one point I considered her one of the best interviewers around. Since Trump
got elected she can't help but weave him into every conversation. Also now all
her guests are people I either don't care about or can't stand.
Instead I've moved on to "The Art of Manliness Podcast". Brett has an
interesting cross section of people and asks good questions. Generally speaking
the ones I think I'll like the least are the ones I'm most interested in...

-Curt

    On Saturday, March 28, 2020, 3:18:10 AM EDT, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes