What are you folks eating during your time in, or are you ordering out?
Today marks 16 days since we've eaten out. I see a lot of the facebookers
complaining about gaining weight eating at home but I've moved down to the last
hole on my belt.
We've been working through some of the cabinets, yesterday Angie made chicken
soup and added in some leftover venison sausage. She's really into the venison
sausage, I think we've already eaten 4 packages.
Other than that we discovered a jerk sauce on moose steak which is really spicy
and really good...
Friday I made a pork pot roast that was really good. I made popovers to go with
that. I really love popovers.

-Curt