Yeah, the lack of walking, of which I usually did 3+ miles a day during the
week at work, has definitely taken a toll.

We usually eat a big lunch and just graze around dinner time. If we prepare
dinner 2-3 times a week that’s probably a lot.

I’ve got a freezer full of food and plenty of fresh stuff, too. I’ll go to the
Fresh Market, one of those upscale bespoke/non-GMO/free range/artisinal grocery
stores close by tomorrow morning during their geezer hours. It’s so much less
traveled than the big guys like Publix or WallyWorld that last time I was there
the place was like a morgue. Took someone a minute or two to get to the cash
register to check me out.

-D