The governor of MA said that he didn't think a stay at home order was legal or
advisable. We're under an "advisory" although the state has issued passes for
"essential workers" which suggests they've at least considered the idea of
lockdown.
-Curt

    On Monday, April 6, 2020, 2:25:42 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Did anyone test the mass stay-at-home orders to be sure they are safe and
effective?