Mine has been pushed out to "eventually"...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 3:54 PM, Greg Fiorentino via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   My cardiologist just called to change
my annual visit to telemedicine.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Dan Penoff
via Mercedes
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2020 12:15 PM
To: Okie Benz
Cc: Dan Penoff
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Beer virus

I went to the doctor’s office this morning for an appointment, picked
up/dropped off some dry cleaning, swung by the Ace hardware to get a can of
naptha so I can start cleaning the playfield on the pinball machine, and went
by the bank.

Other than the hardware store, where I wore a mask and maintained separation, I
didn’t have to directly interact with anyone. Well, the doctor’s office I did,
but they were all gloved, gowned and masked.

-D