Just to complicate things, some cars like the 06 E350 MB I have been struggling with, have an auxiliary battery - I removed the primary battery for 6 weeks or more and the radio stations were remembered.

When doing a parasitic draw test, should I also disconnect the Aux Battery?  I put a test light in series with the neg cable/post and pulled all fuses 1 by 1 and the light never even flickered.

Thx,
LarryT
06 E350