Yeah. We have kids and they will watch as much as they are allowed to. I
end up disconnecting their devices from the internet but it is harder now
with all the home schooling stuff as they use the same devices for both.

Anyway not much use for TV. We did watch the Fastest Indian the other night
on an ipad, which the 9yo thought was a great film. It was available free
on youtube.

Karl