As long as you're white and straight...
Even in the 70s, which doesn't seem so long ago minorities had it a lot tougher
than today.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 8:44 PM, Dan Penoff via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Better is relative.

With the ability of hindsight, sure. I think about growing up as a kid in the
60s and 70s, and all the crap kids deal with today and things back then look
pretty darned good. Certainly a lot simpler, but there were still issues to be
dealt with.

3-4 TV stations, playing outside pretty much anywhere until dark, etc., etc.

-D